Adding Additional Employees
These instructions will help you create accounts for additional employees in your software.
- Once you’ve created your first Cloud software account, you can log in to your account and add more employees to your business. Go to online.SalonIris.com and sign in.
- Go to Employees.
- Select Add Employee along the left side of the screen.
- Enter the employee’s information and press Next.
- If the employee is an independent contractor, check the box for this option. You will be able to enter the person’s own merchant account information here as well if he or she uses OpenEdge for credit card processing. Click Next after selecting the appropriate booth renter options.
- You can then set service limitations for the employee if desired. Press Save and Continue when you are done.
- You will not want to select Create New User Account. Enter the employee’s email address that they wish to use to for the Salon Iris Cloud service. Press Create Account.
- The employee will now be sent an e-mail to the address you have entered, asking him or her to finish the setup. The e-mail will contain a link that the employee can click to create a password. Once finished, their account will be active and added to the business’ billing account.
Did you find this article helpful?